FEW Senior Membership consists of women at Senior Manager and Executive level – each level will sponsor the next level down in terms of experience and be supported by the next level up.
Senior Members have the following backgrounds:
- Minimum ten years plus experience in a Senior relationship level position.
- State or National level with management responsibilities.
- GM or MD level, running a division or business.
- Leadership abilities and a passion for the industry.
- Desire to be a part of the Career Advocate Programme – be sponsored by a Career Advocate and to be a Career Advocate to the next level.
Senior Members are paired with an Advocate outside of their current organisation who is more experienced and from the Financial Services industry. The Advocate assists in career development by providing guidance, truth and honesty, without the conflict of interest issues an internal mentor may have.
The Career Advocate Programme is designed to take members through a quarterly, structured advocacy process where they will receive experienced guidance and support.
Pairing with an appropriate Advocate could take a number of months. However, during this time each member will have access to a confidential forum, where questions can be asked of the entire Senior Membership base who will provide advice on a daily basis if needed.
Join FEW as a Senior Member