Benefits of Being a Corporate Sponsor
Being a Corporate Sponsor of FEW positions your organisation as an "Employer of Choice" for women, which strengthens the organisation’s appeal to both current and future:
- Customers of your products and services.
- Business partners, suppliers, vendors, and distributors.
Participating in FEW provides a platform for your organisation to:
- Promote positive progression of women in a fair and equitable manner for all of your workforce.
- Re-enforce your brand to your own female workforce and the industry as a whole.
- Highlight to FEW members successful females from your organisation on the website. (The membership base may be customers of your organisation.)
- Promote other female programs your organisation has, to a professional membership base.
- Provide an additional resource for your female executives.
- Be part of an organisation that promotes a positive message.
- Gather insights from FEW members by utilising the FEW
valuable Insight5 Surveys.
- Leverage the FEW brand through the use of the FEW logo in your organisation’s marketing material.
- Promote your organisation’s brand to a large base of Senior and Future Leader Members who have already been identified as
having a successful background.
- Promote high profile executives at the FEW Annual Leadership Conference by participating on the panels.